Terms and Conditions
• In this Contract the following listed words shall have the following meanings:
“Customer”: Any legal entity or natural person purchasing Products from the Seller, for strictly professional purposes.
“Products”: All Products provided and marketed by the Seller as presented on the Website.
“Company”: BioGrid Healthcare Pvt Ltd
“We”, “Our”: Shall mean BioGrid Healthcare Pvt Ltd
“Website”: the Website www.Biogrid.in
“Seller”: BioGrid Healthcare Pvt Ltd specialized in the design, manufacture, and marketing of the Products set out above.
“Party”: the Customer on the one hand, and the Seller on the other hand, jointly referred to as the “Parties”.
“You’: shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a casual user who browses the site, a Registered user/Member who registers by providing requisite details and/or a buyer on the Website.
“Contract”: Set of documentation of the Customer’s Order, these ST&Cs and any potential specific agreement which might be agreed upon by the Parties.
• In this Contract, the clause headings are included only for convenience and shall not affect the interpretation of this Contract.
The terms and conditions of the Policies shall apply unless modified in the Additional Terms. If any conflict happens between the provisions of the Policies and the Additional Terms, then the provisions of the Additional Terms shall prevail.
• Use of the Website for online orders is available for the persons who meet up with the binding Contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons including minors (below the age of 18 years) and un-discharged insolvents are not eligible to use the Website.
• We hold the right to terminate Your membership and/or refuse to provide You access the Website if discovered any violation of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 as provided above.
• The Order is placed with the Seller by the Customer by selecting one or more Products from the Website and the Customer places in his “Cart”.
• In order to ensure a secure payment from Customers on the Website, the Seller has taken out a secure payment guarantee that the Order is only validated after the Customer provides the information required for the successful completion of his Order and pays for it.
The information must include:
• Customer’s name, billing address, email address, phone number, account username, and account password.
E) Product Availability
• In case of any shortage of supply with the order placed with respect to the availability of the Seller’s stocks, then the Seller shall inform the Customer via email.
• In case of any shortage of supply, the Seller cannot be held liable for the physical impossibility of delivering the Order. Where applicable, the Seller agrees to reimburse the costs corresponding to the partial or total cancellation of the Order.
• The price displayed on the Website under each product do not include the GST and delivery cost.
• GST and delivery cost will be added to the total price during checkout.
• The price on the Website may change at any time without any advance notice. The Products shall be charged at the rate when the Order was validated.
• The order shall be done with all Valid Credit / Debit Card using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure.
• While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
H) Products Compliance
• With each delivery of the products, the Customer must immediately check the delivered product(s) with the Order placed.
• Should the Product delivered to the Customer not comply with the Order, then the Customer may return it to the Seller.
• The Seller’s online sale department disclaims all liability if the delivered Product does not comply with the legislation of the country of delivery.
• The seller is not liable for the content of Websites on which hypertext links may redirect away from its own Website.
J) Reporting Violation